Word For Mac Free For Students
Microsoft Office and Office 2019 for Mac for all students!
Improve your Mac's display for free. Free for students. Students can get AutoDesk's computer-aided design software free for three years simply by registering. The package includes over 40 AutoDesk products, including AutoCAD which retails at £1,506 for a year's subscription! These are the most common computer-aided design packages used for.
MSU provides all students with Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus software for Windows or Mac.
- Next, choose “Apps (just another word for programs) & features”. Scroll down to find Microsoft Office or Get Office. Click the program and an “Uninstall” button will appear. Once, you’ve uninstalled, restart your computer. Install MS Office on PC or Mac. Open a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- How to login and download Office 365 on a Mac Newly-enrolled students will have access to Office 365 products within 24 hours of their enrollment. Please contact the LCCC Help Desk at (440) 366-4351 or [email protected] if you have any questions.
Office for Windows applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Access
Office for Mac applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote
Download and Installation
- Install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs ..Yes 5!
- Install Office Online Apps on your mobile devices (iOS, Android, & Windows)
- Use for as long as you are enrolled as a student at MSU.
- Download speeds may vary dependent on your connection (wired or wireless) and because the installation package is quite large it can take a while. The good news is that you can begin working in Office 365 shortly after the download begins. (The system will notify you when you can begin using Office.)
It is important that you follow the instructions below for your device/operating system.
Linkedin Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
Are you looking for a little more assistance with Microsoft Office 365? Check out Linkedin Learning, available free through the Library. Lynda offers tons of online tutorials on a wide array of software and other subjects.
Go to: http://www.lib.montana.edu/resources/item/552
Log in with your NetID and password. After you login, type Office 365 in the 'search' field. This will help you locate any training related to Office 365.
Office Accessibility Training
Learn how to create accessible content in a series of self-paced video tutorials for Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
University Information Technology
Microsoft Word For Mac Free For Students Online
Microsoft Word Free Download Mac
P.O. Box 173240
Bozeman, MT 59717-3240
UIT Service Desk
Location: MSU Library Commons
M-F, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
excluding holidays & breaks
Download Word For Free Student
Vice President for IT & CIO:
Home And Student For Mac