Sync Photos Library Mac To Pc
'iCloud photos not syncing to PC' is a common issue while using iCloud Photo Library or My Photo Stream with Windows PC. Many users have reported problems like 'My Photo Stream is not syncing to my PC in Windows 8' or 'iCloud photos not syncing to PC in Windows 10'. Given the need for solving the problem, this article is written to cover one effective solution (Part 1) that helps to transfer your iPhone/iPad photos to PC and several potential fixes (Part 2) to the 'iCloud photos not syncing to PC' issue. Don't hesitate to read this article for reference if you are bothered by the same problem.
In the Backup and Sync Preferences, I have 'Backup Apple Photos Library metadata' unchecked. What I really want to do is exclude the Photos Library from syncing (but continue to include the rest of my /Pictures folder in the backup), but the checkbox for the Photos Library is greyed out and inaccessible. Sync photos between your Mac and iPhone or iPad. You can sync photos on your Mac to your device. You can sync all or a selection of photos from your Photos library on your Mac. For example, you can sync a selection of favorite albums or photos of people. You can also sync photos from your Pictures folder or another folder that you organize to.
Part 1: Transfer all your iPhone/iPad Photos to Windows 10/8/7 PC without iCloud (Recommended)
Using iCloud is not the only way to sync your iPhone photos to PC. You can back up all your iPhone photos in Camera Roll, Photo Library, and Photo Stream to PC running Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7 at once with the help of EaseUS MobiMover Free, the FREEWARE for iOS data transfer and file management. MobiMover enables you to transfer photos, videos, audios, contacts, messages, notes and more between two iOS devices (iPhone/iPad in iOS 8 or later) or between an iOS device and Windows PC. Thus when your iCoud photos are not syncing to your Windows PC, you can use MobiMover to sync your iPhone/iPad photos to PC instead. Here are the steps to make it.
Solution 1: Use Mac Built-in Photos Library Repair Tool. If Mac photos the library could not be opened or it is showing unexpected errors, then Photos Library Repair Tool is one of the best ways to fix it. This is a built-in repair tool, comes with macOS and it is pretty easy to use. Step 1: Press and hold the “Option” and “Command. Backup your photos & videos from iPhone, iPad and Android devices to Windows PC, Mac or Linux over the local Wi-Fi network. Photos & videos are transferred in full resolution with all metadata intact. Send photos & videos directly from your Windows PC, Mac or Linux to iPhone, iPad and Android devices over the local Wi-Fi network.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to PC running Windows 7 or later. Run EaseUS MobiMover and click 'Phone to PC' on the screen. Then, click the 'Next' button to continue.
Step 2. Check the category/categories you want to transfer from your iPhone to PC running Windows 10/8/7. As you can see, you can copy other supported files together with photos from your iPhone to PC at once.
Step 3. Now, click the 'Transfer' button to transfer the photos from iPhone to your PC in one-click. If you've customized the storage path, find the files there. If not, you can check them on your desktop.
With MobiMover installed on your PC, transferring photos from iPhone to iPhone can be easily done without the help of iCloud or iTunes.
Part 2: Potential fixes to 'iCloud photos not syncing to PC in Windows 10/8.1/8/7'
Tip 1: Turn on iCloud Photo Library/My Photo Stream
iCloud Photo Library is not syncing to your PC in Windows 10/8/7? My Photo Stream is not syncing to your PC? You first need to guarantee you have turned on the option on your iOS device and PC.
- On iPhone/iPad in iOS 11: Go to Settings >[your name] >iCloud >Photos and then toggle on iCloud Photo Library and My Photo Stream.
- On PC: Click the iCloud icon in your taskbar and choose Open iCloud Settings. Make sure Photos option in checked and tap on Options next to it. Then click the checkbox next to iCloud Photo Library and My Photo Stream.
Tip 2: Check your Apple ID
To view and access your iCloud photos on all your devices, you need to make sure you have signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID. Can you download android os. Thus if you find your iCloud photos not syncing to your PC, check the Apple ID on your iOS device and PC and see whether it's the cause of the problem.
Tip 3: Check your Internet/WiFi connection
Network connection is needed when you want to sync your iCloud photos to your PC. For example, after turning on My Photo Stream, your new photos will be uploaded automatically to iCloud and will be sent to all of your iCloud devices when connected to WLAN. If there is something wrong with your iCloud photo syncing, check the network connection on your devices. (WiFi not working on your iPhone/iPad in iOS 11? Learn how to fix it quickly.)
Tip 4: Sign out of iCloud and then sign back in
If you find there is nothing wrong with your iCloud settings or network connection but you still can't sync your iCloud photos to your PC, try to sign out of iCloud on your devices and then sign back in.
Sync Photos Library Mac To Pc Software
- Go to Settings >[your name] and scroll down to choose Sign Out.
- Enter your Apple ID password if you have turned on Find My iPhone and then follow the prompt to sign out of iCloud.
- Force restart your iPhone. (You'd better back up your iPhone to computer to avoid data loss.)
- Go to Settings to sign in to iCloud and then see whether iCloud photos are synced to your iPhone.
- Tap on the iCloud icon in your Windows taskbar and choose Open iCloud Settings.
- Click Sign Out in the iCloud window.
- Tap on the iCloud icon in the taskbar and choose Sign In.
Itunes Sync Photos To Pc
You may want to Download All Photos From iCloud to PC as an additional backup, to clear up storage space in your iCloud Account or for other reasons. You will find below the steps to select and Download All Photos from iCloud to PC.
Download ALL Photos From iCloud to PC
As you must have noticed, there is no ‘Download All’ or ‘Select All’ button on iCloud. Also, you won’t be able to use your mouse to select Multiple or All Photos on iCloud.
This can be a problem, if there are thousands of Photos in your iCloud Account and you want to download them all to your Windows computer.
Luckily, there is a keyboard shortcut to select All iCloud Photos and you will find below 2 different methods to Download All Photos from iCloud to your Windows computer.
1. Download All Photos From iCloud to PC Using Keyboard Shortcut
If the number of Photos that you want to download from iCloud to PC is less than 1,000, you can follow this method to select and download up to 999 photos from iCloud to PC.
If you are trying to download over 1,000 photos, you can move to the next method as provided below in this guide.
1. Go to icloud.com on your Windows Computer.
2. Login to your iCloud Account by entering your Apple ID and Password.
Sync Photos Library Mac To Pc
3. Once you are signed-in, click on the Photos icon.
4. In iCloud Photos, make sure you are on Photos Tab and click on the First Photo.
5. Press and hold Shift + Ctrl + Alt Keys and press the Down Arrow Key to select All iCloud Photos.
Note: You can also scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Last Photo.
6. Once All Photos are selected, click on the Download icon to begin the process of downloading all iCloud Photos to your computer.
Unless you have changed the default settings, all iCloud Photos will be downloaded to ‘Downloads’ Folder on your computer.
2. Download All Photos From iCloud to PC Using iCloud For Windows
Sync Pc To Pc
The only way to download more than 1,000 Photos at once from iCloud to PC is to download and install ‘iCloud For Windows’ program on your computer.
1. Download iCloud For Windows application on your Computer.
2. Once the download is complete, click on the downloaded iCloud Setup file and follow the onscreen instructions to Install iCloud For Windows on your computer.
3. When prompted, Sign-in to your iCloud Account by entering your Apple ID and Password.
4. On the next screen, select Photos option by clicking in the little box next to Photos.
On the pop-up, select iCloud Photo Library option and click on Done.
Note: You can change iCloud download location by clicking on Change.
5. Click on Apply to begin the process of Syncing all iCloud Photos to the Downloads Folder on your computer.
Google Photos Sync To Pc
6. Once all iCloud Photos are downloaded, open the File Explorer on your computer.
7. In the File Explorer window, click on iCloud Photos tab in the left-pane. In the right-pane, click on the Downloads Icon.
8. On the next screen, click on the Downloads Folder to see all your iCloud Photos arranged in different sub-folders.
To make a Backup, you can copy the entire Downloads Folder to Desktop, USB drive or any other location on your computer.
Add iCloud to Windows Start Menu or Task Bar
Apple Sync Photos To Pc
In order to make it easy for you to open iCloud, you can Add iCloud icon to the Taskbar by clicking on the Start button > right-click on iCloud > More > Pin to Taskbar.
Sync Photos Pc To Ipad
Important: If you are planning to disable iCloud Photos, make sure that you copy all the Photos from Downloads to another Folder.