React Js Download For Mac
Release Versions #
The best way to install ReactJS.NET is via NuGet. There are several NuGetpackages available:
- React.Core - The core React library. Contains the main functionality ofReact and JSX. You will normally use this through an integration librarylike React.Mvc4.
- React.Web.Mvc4 - Integration with ASP.NET MVC 4 and 5.
- React.AspNet - Integration with ASP.NET Core. Learn more about ASP.NET 5 support
- System.Web.Optimization.React - Integration withASP.NET Bundling and Minification.
These packages can be installed either via theUI in Visual Studio,or via the Package Manager Console:
Development Builds #
Development builds are automatically built after every change. Use these if youwant the very latest bleeding-edge version. These are located on a custompackage server so you need to add this as apackage source in Visual Studio:
- Click Tools → NuGet Package Manager → Package Manager Settings
- Click Package Sources
- Click the plus icon, enter name as 'ReactJS.NET Dev' and URL ashttp://reactjs.net/packages/
- When adding the packages to your application, manually select 'ReactJS.NETDev' as the package source, and ensure 'Include Prerelease' is enabled.
Building Manually #
Skype manual for mac. To build your own copy of ReactJS.NET (for example, if implementing a newfeature or fixing a bug):
- Compile ReactJS.NET by running
- Reference React.dll and React.Mvc4.dll (if using MVC 4) in your WebApplication project
React Js Download File
Your first build always needs to be done using the build script (
dev-build.bat) asthis generates a few files required by the build (such as
SharedAssemblyVersionInfo.cs). Once this build is completed, you can open
React.sln in Visual Studio and compile directly from Visual Studio.