Photo Storage Apps For Mac Free Download
- Photo Storage Apps For Mac Free Download
- Photo Storage Apps For Mac Free Download Windows 7
- Free Mac Apps Downloads
- Free Photo Apps For Mac
- Free Photo Editing Apps Mac
- Photo Storage Apps For Mac Free Downloads
Managing a huge gallery and organizing photos is a tricky business, even if you’re generally tidy, so it’s always a good idea to use some help. Especially when there’s software out there designed specifically to deal with an overload of pictures.
The only trouble with professional photo organizing software is that, much like any photo equipment, it’s painfully expensive. In this article we’ll suggest tools that tame your giant photo gallery without leaving a hole in your pocket.
Google Photos offers a free plan with unlimited storage for photos smaller than 16 megapixels and videos 1080p or less. You'll need the Photos app on Mac or iOS. On PCs, you can manage your. Disk Drill is one very popular free Mac cleaner app. Actually, it is a professional data recovery tool for Mac, which carries some disk cleaning functions. It has the capability to analyze Mac storage space, locate unused, large, and duplicate files and so on. In this way, it enables you to free up your Mac storage effortlessly. With close to a billion users, Google Drive is the most popular cloud storage service in. Complete memory-keeping solutions. Easily backup photos with the FOREVER® App. Download free trials of digital scrapbooking and photo storage software. Perfect your images with intuitive built-in editing tools, or use your favorite photos apps. And with iCloud Photos, you can keep all your photos and videos stored in iCloud and up to date on your Mac, Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and even your PC. A smarter way to find your favorites. Download Microsoft Photo Story free. Microsoft Photo Story.
Best photo manager apps for Mac reviewed
|1||Gemini 2||Best at keeping your photos cleaned up where they live.||Link|
|2||Photos||Organize your photos by album, people or places.||Link|
|3||Mylio||Syncs and organizes your photo library across all devices: Apple, Android, or Windows.||Link|
1. Gemini 2: The duplicate photo finder
The first step to getting your photos organized is to remove all of the duplicate or similar-looking images. Chances are when you take a picture, you don’t take just one; you take 15. All from different angles, maybe even with different poses. But rarely do you need or want all of them, so now they’re just taking up space on your Mac.
The easiest way to get rid of those files is to get a duplicate photo finder, Gemini 2. It scans your whole gallery and locates the duplicate or similar photos. Gemini 2 lets you quickly review and choose which pictures you want to delete. But the app also uses AI to select the best version of each image, and it will get rid of all of the copies with just one click of the Smart Cleanup button.
2. Photos: Best photo organizer on Mac
Here’s the biggest secret to good photo organization: master Photos. You might be thinking: seriously, is a native Apple app really any good? And you’d be surprised how much it is.
Since macOS Sierra, Photos has been getting makeovers and new features. In macOS Mojave, the app lets you organize content just by dragging-and-dropping it, and with Smart Albums, you can instantly group photos by date, camera, and even the person in them. At this point, it’s just a really good piece of photo management software.
3. Mylio: A free photo manager app
If you’ve been meaning to consolidate your photos in one place for years, Mylio will help you do just that. When you first start using the app, it offers to look for your photos on the current device, on an external drive, and even on your Facebook.
Once all the photos you’ve taken in your lifetime are imported, Mylio organizes into a variety of views. The coolest one is Calendar, showing you photo collections on an actual calendar. That way, you’ll quickly find the photos from your son’s first birthday, even if you forgot how you named the folder. Plus, Mylio offers a free mobile app, so you can access your photo library wherever you are.
Photo Storage Apps For Mac Free Download
4. Adobe Lightroom: Cloud-based photo editor and organizer
While Adobe Lightroom is probably best known as a powerful picture editor, it’s also loaded with tons of tools to help keep your photos organized. It stores your pics in the Adobe Cloud so you can access all of your albums and folders on another computer, phone, or even an internet browser.
One of the great things about Lightroom is that it makes non-destructive edits to your photos. So, you can revert back to the original image at any time, and you don’t need to create a duplicate just to preserve your picture.
5. Luminar: Organize and view pictures without importing them
If you have your pictures saved in various folders across your computer, then Luminar is the app you’ll want to check out. It shows you all of your photos without having to import any of them into a library. So you can start using Luminar in almost no time.
6. Adobe Bridge: Free photo library manager
You might be wondering why Adobe would make two separate photo managers. Aside from Adobe Bridge being free for everyone, it serves an entirely different purpose. Bridge is solely an image and asset manager. Unlike Lightroom, it doesn’t have any editing functionality.
So, what’s the point then? Where Bridge really shines is if you’re using other Adobe products, such as Photoshop or Illustrator. You can store and organize all of your pictures in Bridge and then open them in any Adobe program without creating a duplicate or searching through the thousands of files on your computer. Plus, Bridge offers a robust search tool making it a breeze to find the exact image you’re looking for.
Final word on photo management on Mac
There are basically two things you need to remember to bring order into your photographing life:
- Before you get to organization and management, be sure to unclutter your photo library. The easiest way to do it is with a duplicate finder, such as Gemini 2. Otherwise you'll be rummaging around in thousands of photos you don't even need.
- Photos, the native photo manager on a Mac, can accomplish everything you need to make organizing photos into groups and categories easy.
- Third-party tools can provide you with added functionality that’s missing in native macOS tools, like calendar view or managing photos right in the Finder.
Now that you know all the secrets to photo organization, Mac photography shouldn’t be that hard or that expensive. Not when you’ve got the right tricks up your sleeve.
These might also interest you:
Photo Storage Apps For Mac Free Download Windows 7
Free Mac Apps Downloads
When we look at pictures, we think of memories and the moments we shared with family and friends. Before the digital age we used to stockpile all our pictures in photo albums that becomes worn out over time, today we still take a lot of pictures digitally but store them on folders.
Free Photo Apps For Mac
For today’s topic, we share some Photo Library Softwareyou can use to store your pictures digitally with style. Digital photo albums have themes and slideshow options you can incorporate to photos. The software discussed will be able to help you choose the best photo album software that fits your needs.
Album Express 7
Free Photo Editing Apps Mac
Photilla Photo Album Software
Sothink Photo Album Maker
Photo Storage Apps For Mac Free Downloads
Picaso Dg Photo Album
Some users prefer to use software that’s easy to navigate so they don’t take too much time trying to learn about the editor itself. Descriptions for the software mentioned above include:
- Album Express – A photo editor that’s easy to use with basic editing features like estimation of album dimensions, auto composition, and advanced photo editing features if needed.
- Photilla Photo Album Software – A basic photo album editing software that also gives you options to manage and change image details and options to create either DVD or MP4 copies.
- Sothink Photo Album Maker – An editing software with more built-in features to help out users create great albums. Some features include photo editing functions, album style and background tools, and supports a variety of formats.
- AAA Web Album – Is a software used for custom HTML albums. This is used mostly by users who want to place their digital albums on websites
- Picaso Dg Photo Album – An editor with different editing templates and photo editing tools if you need to print your albums and pictures in different formats and themes.
The use of photo albums make pictures look organized, which is why users prefer to have digital photo albums, you can also use a Photo Organizing Softwareto keep pictures organized.
VLC media player for Mac is an open-source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files, as well as various streaming protocols. Safe, powerful, and completely free, the VLC app can play a range of media, including video and music files, in multiple formats directly on your Mac. Vlc for mac free download - Portable VLC, VLC Mobile Remote - PC & Mac, Remote for VLC - PC & Mac, and many more programs. VLC Media Player is often seen on Windows Operating System. This version named VLC for Mac can run on Mac OS X and is endowed with the same functions as on Windows. It one of the best free, open source video players available for Mac devices. VLC for Mac OS X VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. VLC for Mac OS X VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files, and various streaming protocols.
Diji Album For Windows
jAlbum For Mac
Photo Album For Android
Album Xpress – Most Popular Software
Photo albums keep your keep your pictures from a specific event intact. More photo album software to help you make your own album include:
- Diji Album for Windows- A basic photo album editor with some features like page layout control, easy album playback, and it’s a software that’s easy to navigate.
- Jalbum for Mac – Built for Mac users so they too can edit out photo albums. Some features include organizing and editing photos, a variety of themes to choose from, and a built-in FTP support.
- Photo Album for Android – Mobile device users can make photo albums easily while on the go or just for fun with basic features like captioning tools, clip arts, and filter options to make your pictures and albums look good.
- Album Xpress – Users who do not have time to do detailed editing can use this software as some features include auto album creation, and ready album designs. The software can also do custom manual creation, and has a photo editor if they have the time to edit photo albums.
For users who prefer printing their albums can also look on the Web for a Photobook Designer Softwareas it’s designed to have more printing options.