- The microKORG is a MIDI -capable digital (virtual analog) synthesizer / vocoder from Korg featuring DSP analog modelling.
- Mac microKORG Sound Editor; SysEx (.MID) Human-readable 'Recipes' (.TXT) The easiest way to load these patches onto your microKORG is to use KORG’s free MicroKORG Sound Editor software to transfer the patches from your computer to your synthesizer via MIDI. If you don’t already have a MIDI interface, a USB-MIDI cable costs $7-$30 these days.
Select any preset on the microKORG, then send the sysex data from the patches here using a MIDI system exclusive utility for your computer. The patch should load in “audition” mode on the microKORG. Play and tweak as needed, then save the new sound using the “Write” button. A quick demonstration of how you can use the Korg software to edit patches on your microkorg. The microKORG Sound Editor allows you to name each patch, even though the microKORG itself does not display these names. In fact, Korg have even included a duplicate of the factory preload data, including the patch names, to get you started.
- Very cool! I'm actually working on a microkorg editor for iPad at the moment. Did you find a way to send individual parameter updates to the microkorg? As far as I can tell you always have to send a full patch to update..
- Hello !Just tried it and there doesn't seem to be a menu to select the midi input and output. On my computer the korg is not the first device so it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas ?
- Im looking for someone to help me create a Tranpose MaxforLive patch. You seem like you have a pretty good handle on how to code in Max.This is what Im trying to do:Ive been looking for and trying to figure out how to create a Transpose Device.-have an up and down functionality (2 buttons)-each button would transpose up or down 1 semitone from the current positionBasically just like the “Pitch” Midi Effect, but instead of a knob control…its split into 2 button controls (up/down)Please let me know if you can help or steer me in the right direction. So far Ive been trying to learn the process from youtube, but I think im missing a few critical programming elements to finish it.
Hi, myKORG “MicroKorg Midi Editor” is the first VST- PlugIn Editor /Controller for the legendary Synth “MicroKorg” . It`s a Remote and Sound Editor.
It provides a simple access to all important parameters!
It is possible as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and Mac as VST, AU and Standalone.
The“MicroKorg” parameters can be automated, they can be stored in your Project.
With the X-Y-Pad any controller can be selected and controlled.
You can select the sound off the“MicroKorg” (Patch Number A11-b88 ).
The hidden parameter can be changed on the“MicroKorg Midi Editor”, an stored on MiroKorg Hardware.
Microkorg Editor Catalina
More Info on my Homepage:https://micro-korg-editor.jimdo.com Download office pro 2016 for macbook air.