Mac Portable Ac Recover Recharge Ac Machine Model -ac500 Manual
Recovery, Recycle, and Recharge machines are built to provide years of reliable service. However, it is an electro-mechanical device and as such does require routine maintenance. Regular service intervals will help keep the machine running at peak performance levels. Recovery, Recycle, and Recharge machines are built to provide years of reliable service. However, it is an electro-mechanical device and as such does require routine maintenance. Regular service intervals will help keep the machine running at peak performance levels. Why Airtech Equipment? Welcome to Airtech Equipment Inc., your source for high-quality, integrated heating, filtration and cooling solutions. We represent the most robust line of products on the market, from high-tech heat exchangers, chillers, control systems, pumps, tanks, boilers, filters to a full complement of replacement parts. AC Recovery Machine Browse our selection of Automotive AC recovery machines—find the best one that will help you make the needed repairs to vehicle air conditioning systems. We have an extensive selection of Robinair AC recovery machines that will recover, evacuate, and recharge mobile air-conditioning systems—quickly and correctly.
- Mac Portable Ac Recovery Recharge Ac Machine Model Manual -ac500 System
- Mac Portable Ac Recover Recharge Ac Machine Model -ac500 Manual Transmission
Robinair a/c machine R12/R134-A - $800 (Hubbard,oh)
Used Robinair a/c machineRecharge/Recycle/Works great$800/offer ..
AC Service: Robinair RG3 Recovery Machine, VacuMaster 5 CFM 2 Pump,etc - $650 (Martinsburg)
High quality AC Servicing Tools: Robinair RG3 Portable Recovery Machine, VacuMaster 5 CFM 2 Stage Vacuum Pump, Kit / System, Mastercool 62010 - 30lb Recovery Tank Cylinder, and more.These are brand new and never used. I purchased them with the intent to service the AC on my vehicles (as part of ..
Robinair r134a ac machine - $800 (Rocklin)
Robinair ac machine 30 pound bottle included should be almost full of not 100 percent full Works great never had a problem with it. Bought in a pinch when my other machine went down Works greatNever had a problem Tryin to pass on a great ma ..
Robinair r134a ac machine - $800 (Rocklin)
Robinair ac machine 30 pound bottle includedWorks great never had a problem with it. Bought in a pinch when my other machine went down Works greatNever had a problem Tryin to pass on a great machine to someone who may need it. ..
Robinair R134a AC Machine - $1400 (Rockton)
Robinair R134a AC machine in good working condition. Was recently checked by a certified AC machine technician. Comes with instruction manual. These machines new sell for about 4000.00. Text 815-four nine four-0754. ..
Robinair 34788ni AC Machine 1 year old - $1400 (Benton)
Robinair 34788ni r134a a/c machine. 1 yr old. Paid 4000.00Also have 2 30# cylinders brand new 75.00 each ..
Robinair air conditioning machine - $850 (Alexander, AR)
I have a nice used Robinair R123a air conditioning machine for sale. I will sell it for $850. Call or text Sean @ . ..
robinair A/C Machine 34788 - $2,250 (Las Vegas)
Refurbished unit robinair A/C Machine 34788 . Call Barry at 702-five9695two0 ..
Refrigerant recovery from an HVAC system has been mandatory since 1995 when the EPA enacted the Montreal Protocol and required 608 certification of all technicians. Refrigerant must be recovered otherwise huge fines can be imposed.
The EPA does allow for de-minimis release, or basically refrigerant released when connecting hoses to and from a unit or tank.
What is Needed for Refrigerant Recovery on an HVAC Unit?
The basic items needed are HVAC gauges to connect hoses between an HVAC system, recovery machine, and recovery tank.
- Recovery tank (Tanks with a yellow top are designated Recovery Tanks.)
- Recovery Machine.
- Refrigerant Scale.
How To Use a Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- The gauges should be turned off and connected to the high and low sides of the unit to be recovered from. Red goes to the high side, Blue goes to the low side.
- The center yellow hose goes to the suction line of the recover machine marked IN, a dryer should be placed here to help keep contaminants out.
- A single hose goes OUT of the recovery machine to the recovery tank.
- Set the recover tank on a scale to measure how much refrigerant is removed from the unit, and avoid overfilling the recovery tank. By law a tank can only be filled to 80 percent capacity.
- After everything is connected the air purged from the hoses. This is done by opening all the valves from the unit to the tank, only the tank valve should be off, then at the tank letting the air push out of the hoses. This will only be done for a few seconds. At the tank unscrew the hose slightly until air is heard escaping, after a second or two re-tighten the connection to the tank. The refrigerant will be under pressure and push the air out of the lines.
- After the the lines are purged the recovery machine is ready to be turn on. The recovery tank valve along with all other valves should be open, the recovery machine can be turned on.
- At the HVAC gauges and recovery machine you should see the pressure begin to drop as the refrigerant goes into he recovery tank. Be sure to watch the scale as to not overfill the recovery tank, a tank should never be filled pass 80 percent of its capacity. The recovery machine should be working up to it reaches 0 psi on the low-side of the recovery machine. Don’t go below 0 psi as if there is a leak you will be sucking air. Most new recovery machines will turn themselves off automatically when they reach 0 psi.
- After the recovery machine has reached zero psi the recover machine needs to be purged. To do this turn the low-side blue valve to purge and the high red side to purge on the recovery machine. Then watch the gauges on the recovery machine. The low side will go from high-to-low and the recovery machine should shut down when its done.
- Close all the valves, especially the recovery tank, and you are done.
Pressure at the recovery machine will show when all valves are open.
Purging the lines
There is more that can be done to speed up the process of recovery such as turning on the blower motor so the liquid doesn’t freeze, getting quicker recovery times.
Refrigerants should never be mixed R-22,R134, R-410 should all be kept separate. Old refrigerant shouldn’t be mixed if the refrigerant is going back into the system it was removed from.