Mac F9 Work For Youtube Music
Jul 19,2019 • Filed to: Video Resources & Tips • Proven solutions
Find the best music player for Mac in the year 2021. For your convenience, we’ve pulled together some of the top features and laid them out for you. This chart will help you decide on the perfect music player for you, easier and quicker than ever! Top features the best Mac music player should have: Multiple audio format support. Introducing YouTube Music. A new music streaming service coming soon. Sign up for updates and a chance to get early access. How to Use Your Mac’s Function Keys You may wonder what those function keys running along the top of the keyboard do. These function keys are labeled F1 through F12/F19 (how many you have depends on your keyboard), along with an Escape key and an Eject key.
As a well known video website, YouTube provide wonderful movie clip, music show, various tutorials and many other videos to its users. However, video viewing becomes irritating with a number of problems that interrupt videos and you find that YouTube is not working on Mac device. No worry! Below are the complete solutions on YouTube not working on Mac (macOS Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mountain Lion, Lion and Snow Leopard).
Troubleshooting on YouTube not working on Mac (Mojave included)
iTube HD Video Downloader - Easily Download YouTube Videos to Mac from URL or Extension in 1 Click
Actually, you can download YouTube videos on Mac and enjoy them without any fuss with the help of iTube HD Video Downloader, which is a great application that will help you with all your video downloading tasks. Moreover, this YouTube Downloader is compatible for all types of YouTube videos, irrespective of category types or channels.
- Automatically detects a video and download YouTube video from URL or Extension plugin in 1 click.
- Support to download videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Netflix, Hulu, Metacafe, Dailymotion, and other 10,000+ sites.
- Download the whole YouTube channel, YouTube playlist or category with original quality maintained.
- Equipped with a video recorder which helps capture any online video or live sessions even those 'unable to download'.
- Private Mode to keep your video downloading protected with a password known by yourself only.
- Support to download media files from a sharing link of online cloud backup providers like Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, etc.
Problem 1: Adobe Flash player is required
Many of the Mac owners have faced this very common problem. As soon as they go to the YouTube page and click for a video, they get an error message on the screen suggesting a problem that ‘Adobe Flash Player is required’ and they need to install the latest version of this application.
Solution: In order to fix this common problem, you need to install the recent version of the Adobe Flash Player. For this you have to follow the following steps.
- Identify your system on the install page, then click on the 'Quick Download' button.
- Go to the Download folder, click open the install dmg. Agree to the terms and install Adobe Flash Player.
- Set a Password to allow the application to make changes in the program.
- Choose your personal update method by selecting from the options given on screen.
- Go to the flash board control area and restart your video, after that your videos will play.
Problem 2: Sorry the video is not available
A number of Mac owners are faced with this problem where their Mac screen comes up with a prompt suggesting unavailability of the video. It is no doubt confusing! How can a video just disappear from the system? However, there is an easy fix for this problem too!
- Press the 'Home' button. Go to 'Settings', then 'General' option.
- Click the 'Reset' option, then 'Reset All Settings'.
- Pop ups will appear asking permission to continue.
- Continue by clicking the 'Reset' button.
You can enjoy your videos again. Resetting is the sure fix and causes no problem. Only the background is reset without disturbing any of your existing files. All your music, videos and documents remain intact and safe. You may only have to reset user name and password. So, try this solution for great video viewing and have fun!
Problem 3: Safari will not play YouTube Videos
Very often, folks are unable to run videos on Mac Safari while these videos played fine on other browsers. They complain that they are unable to run YouTube videos after they had updated Safari. The pages crash without any rhyme or reason. They feel greatly puzzled and tried various fixes. However, if you are facing the same trouble, here is a solution meant for this problem. If YouTube videos are not playing on Safari, try following the steps given below.
- Restart Safari before running your videos on You Tube.
- There has been some kind of incompatibility between Safari and YouTube and HTML5 trial using Safari. So you need to visit the proper website to know if you have also been opted for the HTML5 trial using Safari. If your search turns out to be positive, and if you have been opted for the trial, then opting out can solve your problem.
- You can reset Safari to restart playing your videos.
- You can also get a satisfactory solution by going to the Disk Utilities and Repair Disc Permissions.
Problem 4: YouTube does not load completely or load very slowly
Buffering is a very common irritation for many of the YouTube fans. As soon as you try to start a video file, it either does not load or loads very slowly. The rotating circle is a common appearance on the screen. It continues to rotate for a long-long time and the screen ultimately goes blank. At times the circle continues to rotate even after the bar will suggest complete loading. Confusing and irritating. Everyone wants an end to this problem. At this point, it would be useful to understand that YouTube transmission is compatible with some software while it is incompatible with others. Hence, in order to have an uninterrupted smooth running of videos on YouTube, you should do the following.
- Uninstall and delete the software that may be conflicting to the YouTube, like the Google Web Accelerator or any other similar software.
- Install 'Flash' and 'Shockwave' for very fact and hassle-free video viewing.
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version.
- Before starting the You Tube, get rid of the unwanted cache and cookies that are responsible for slowing down of videos.
Problem 5: Videos start but stop immediately
This is also a common complaint with people who are obsessed with YouTube videos. As soon as they start a video, it starts automatically but stops immediately. It probably happens due to the same reasons that cause slow down and buffering. However, Low Disc space, too many applications running at the same time, cluttered icons on desktop and Hard Drive failures can also be the reasons causing this problem.
- Clear out the files you don't require.
- Shut down applications not in use.
- Tidy up your desktop by creating a folder for the icons or just hiding them.
Youtube F9 Trailer
Problem 6: Failure of YouTube Videos to Play on Mac
- Clear your browser`s cache, cookies and browsing history.
- You can also try refreshing your browser window by pressing the Command+R or F5 key.
- Also, try upgrading your browser to the latest version to see if it will solve the issue.
Problem 7: 'YouTube Videos Won't Play Now'
Sometimes a black screen may pop up with the message that the YouTube videos cannot be displayed, it is often accompanied by some troubleshooting do- it – yourself steps to follow that often don't work.
If so, here are two proven ways that will ensure that the YouTube videos will load without the black player or the black screen display appearing.
- Uninstall the current Flash player in your Macintosh.
- Download the latest version of Adobe and reinstall it.
- Navigate the Mac finder to Applications folder -> Utilities -> Select Disk Utilities.
- After selecting your hard drive initiate the Repair Disk Permissions.
Mac F9 Work For Youtube Music Download
- In your Safari application in Mac, right-click the icon, and from its menu, click' Get Info.'
- Open in 32–bit mode by clicking the check box right next to open.
- Close the Safari Information window. Change Safari browser settings by resetting them.
- The black screen should disappear, and YouTube videos will start working on your Mac.
Problem 8: No Audio/ Sound from YouTube Videos
Sometimes the audio of a YouTube video you are watching can't be found, due to it being embedded with music that has been copyrighted, but if this problem is prevalent in every video that you play, here is a trick that will work in no time.
- In the screen's top– left corner, click on the Apple Logo and open the Application Folder.
- Go to Other/ Flash Player folder -> Advanced option then choose delete all.
- Reinstall the Adobe Flash Player into your Mac.
- Check and adjust the YouTube player's volume. Empty the Caches.
- Perform the Flash Player upgrade.
- Change Safari browser settings by resetting them and then uncheck the 'Remove saved passwords and names' box.