How To Download A Google Doc On Mac
The Ultimate Guide to Google Drive
- How To Use Google Docs On Mac
- Google Docs Tutorial For Beginners
- How To Download Video From Google Drive On Mac
The main reason for having the applications outside the browser was to gain some screen real-estate which is lost to tabs, address bar and bookmark bars when using the browser. The second main reason, for me, was to limit disturbances when working on docs. I want my doc to show and nothing else. When you download Google Drive for Mac, anything you add into your Google Drive folder will be available online as well. How to make a Google Doc available offline. Once you’ve completed Google Docs offline sync and your Google Drive files are available on your Mac, you can access them directly through Finder.
If you’ve ever tried to download or save an image from a Google Doc, you know it can be frustrating—you can’t just right-click and save. Luckily, there are a few workarounds. Here are three easy ways to download images from any Google Doc.
Method one: Publish the Doc to the web
- In Docs, click on File > Publish to the web > Publish > OK.
- On the next screen, you’ll get the public link to the Doc. Copy that, and open a new tab.
- Paste in the link and go to the document. Right-click the image you want and choose “Open Image in New Tab” to get to the isolated image file.
- Right-click it again, and choose “Save Image As” to download the full-sized image to your computer.
Method two: Save it as an HTML file (good for multiple images)
- In Docs, go to File > Download as > Web Page (.html, zipped).
- Download the file, extract it on your desktop, and then navigate into the images folder, where you can find all of the images that were contained in the file.
Method three: Use this nifty add-on
- In Docs, go to Add-ons > Get add-ons > search for Image Extractor. Install the add-on, and allow it access your Google account.
How To Use Google Docs On Mac
- Again in your Doc, head back up to Add-ons > Image Extractor > Start.
- Choose the image you want to download, name it in the text box appearing on the right side of your screen, and click Download image.
And just like that, your image will immediately start downloading.
Google Docs Tutorial For Beginners
Our friends at Hacking Revenue figured out an additional way to download images from Google Docs. Check it out here!
How To Download Video From Google Drive On Mac
Click here to watch this video on YouTube.