Free Email Templates For Mac Mail
Table of Contents
- Creating Templates
- Select the email message you want to use as a template. Select File Save As Template. Provide a name for the template, such as 'Monthly Status'. Apply a tag if desired.
- There are a number of web and email design apps available for Mac and I’ll list some here, but since not all email is read on a desktop device these days, you’ll want to make sure that the app you use is capable of what’s called “responsive design”.
You can use templates to send emails in a predefined format without having to repeat the formatting multiple times. This is useful for organizations to standardize their mails across the organization. You can also categorize the templates to your preference to spot them easily.
Creating Templates in Email Composer: Via Save Draft
- Log in to Zoho Mail
- Click New Mail to compose a new email template.
- Provide the Subject - The template name will be the same as the Subject you provide here.
- Type in the required email content.
- You can make the necessary formatting to the email content.
- Select the drop-down near Save to choose the Save Template option.
- The message will be saved in the Templates folder under the ‘All Templates’ category by default.
Creating Templates in Email Composer: Via Insert Template
Direct Mail has everything you need to create stylish email newsletters. Choose your look from over 80 professionally-designed templates (or import your own). Customize images, colors, layouts, and content using the simple Mac interface you're already familiar with. Personalize your message with mail-merge fields. Preview your finished product.
- Log in to Zoho Mail
- Click the New Mail button.
- In the email composer, click the Insert Template icon.
- In the Insert Template pop-up window, click the New template button.
- Give your template a title and compose the required content.
- Once done, click Create.
You can find the template you created in the Templates folder under the ‘All Templates’ category by default.
Creating a Template from the Templates folder:
- Navigate to the Templates Folder.
- Click on ‘Create Template’.
- Provide the title and the email content in the respective fields and make formatting changes if necessary. (The title provided in the template will appear as the subject of the email.)
- Click on the SelectCategory drop-down to choose or create a category.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the template.
- The message will be saved in the Templates folder under the Category provided.
Categorizing Templates from Email Composer
After the template is saved, you can categorize it from the composer using the Insert template option in the formatting options menu.
Create a category using the ‘+’ option in the pop-up window. Once done, you can simply drag and drop the templates to it (You can select multiple templates to drag and drop into a category). You can also edit or delete a category with the respective options available when you hover over it.
A template can be saved in more than one category. Click the name of the category available in a template's preview and select the checkboxes of the categories you want to save the template in.
The templates are displayed in the list view by default. You can change it by clicking on the 'Thumbnail View' icon.
Modifying saved Templates
From Templates folder
Email Templates For Apple Mail
- Navigate to the Templates folder.
- All the saved templates will be listed.
- Select the message you want to use, to open it in the composer.
- After making changes, click 'Save Template' from the Save Draft drop-down on the top-right side of the screen, to overwrite the existing template.
Apple Mail Templates
From Compose Window
You can also edit existing templates from the Templates window in Compose editor. Click on the Insert template icon from the formatting options. Go to the category containing the template you wish to edit and click on the Edit icon of the relevant template.
- You can insert the template content while composing an email.
- Click Insert template icon in the formatting options.
- You will see the list of templates with the Subject and a Preview of the content. You can also view a detailed preview by clicking You can use the search bar or browse through the categories to locate the template.
If you use the search bar when you are in a category, only the results of templates in that particular category will be listed.
- Click on the relevant template to insert the same to your composer.
- Click on the previewicon on any template to view the content of the template. You can click on the Insert option from preview to use the particular template.
- You can also click on the relevant template from the template folder listing to use the template.
Along with your Zoho Mail templates, you can also view your CRM templates from the Compose window. Peanut Live 215 Mixtape download. Default CRM template categories are listed below the Mail templates in the Template window.