Emona Trainer Lab Manual
Introduction Background EMONA 101 trainer is a device which helps us as students to understand how each block functions on each of the unit on the board, its specifications and the operating instructions. Sync motorola with mac. The block diagram that are shown in textbooks are implemented in real life by the EMONA 101 Trainer. It also helps students to understand the basic principles of operation of electronic.
Emona Signal Processing Trainer ETT-311
SIGEx: Multi-experiment Single Board
“Signals and Systems” Trainer for the popular NI ELVIS™ platform
Designed specifically for 1st & 2nd Year University and Community College courses
A unique hands-on approach to help students understand this abstract topic, bringing theory and application together in the lab
How does SIGEx help students understand “Signals & Systems” & signal processing theory better?
The EMONA SIGEx board and comprehensive Lab Manual and closely follows the typical curriculum encountered by engineering students and is based on leading textbooks on this topic. By having hands-on modules which students patch together according to the block diagram in the lab, students can build actual working implementations of the theoretical structures they are studying. This enhances their understanding and reduces the number of students who “just don’t get it”. Every theoretical topic has an equivalent lab implementation so students can see the “maths come alive” in the lab.
View a brief
3 minutes video presentation
- If you are searching for a book Emona trainer lab manual in pdf format, then you have come on to right website. We furnish utter option of this ebook in doc, txt, PDF, ePub, DjVu formats. You can reading Emona trainer lab manual online or downloading. Withal, on our site you may reading the instructions and different artistic books online, or downloading them. We want draw note what our site does not store the eBook itself, but we provide.
- Emona Trainer Lab Manual Rating: 5,5/10 2864reviews ETT-202 SFP virtual instrument on LabVIEW DESIGNED FOR NI ELVIS™ The Emona Telecoms-Trainer 202 extends the functionality of your NI ELVIS™ platform and LabVIEW™ software with a plug and play telecommunications board to teach the fundamentals of modern communications theory.
- The Emona Telecoms-Trainer 101 (ETT101) is a single board trainer that makes teaching telecommunications much easier for professors in introductory university and technical college courses. The ETT-101 Laboratory Manuals (Volumes 1 and 2) provide a turn-key solution for the teacher and student alike.The manuals are specially written to.
- This complete 3-volume lab manual offers hands-on labs for teaching basic analog and digital communication topics such as AM, FM, SNR Concepts, sampling, TDM, and delta-sigma modulation. The Emona DATEx Add-on Board combines with the NI ELVIS platform, providing a foundation to assist the student in visualizing and better understanding the.
SIGEx SFP contains access to tabbed instrumentation for each experiment, and clear,intuitive controls for the hardware elements.Students are constantly viewing and working with real electrical signals and systems built on the SIGEx hardware. Students build and measure signals from “models” of theoretical structures using blocks from the SIGEx board and NI ELVIS unit.
SIGEx Lab Manual Volume 1 Contents
An introduction to the NI ELVIS II/+ test equipment S1-01
An introduction to the SIGEx experimental add-in board S1-02
- SIGEx board circuit modules
- NI ELVIS functions
- SIGEx Soft Front Panel descriptions
Special signals – characteristics and applications S1-03
- Pulse sequence speed throttled by inertia
- Isolated step response of a system
- Isolated pulse response of a system
- Sinewave input
- Conditions for linearity
- The VCO as a system
- A feedback system
- Testing for additivity
- Frequency response
- Introducing superposition
- The superposition sum
- A sinewave input
- Mystery applications
Integration, convolution, correlation & matched filters S1-06
- Integration over a fixed period
- Correlation over a fixed period
- Convolution vs. Correlation
- Exploring the idea of matched filters
- Complex numbers and complex signals
- Vector arithmetic
- Signals as phasors
- Origin of exponential functions and ‘e’
- Constructing waveforms from sine & cosine
- Computing Fourier coefficient
- Build a manually swept spectrum analyzer
- Analyzing a square wave
- Impulse trains
- Square waves and duty cycle
- Clipped sinusoids and harmonic multiplication
- Sync pulses
- PN sequences
- Pseudo random noise generation (AWGN)
- Exponential pulses
- Arbitrary waveforms
- Circuit analysis of a storage element
- Introducing the ‘s ’ operator and the Laplace domain
- Step response of the RC
- Comparison with the RC differentiator
- System with feedback only – allpole
- Feedback and feedforward – poles & zeros
- Allpass circuit
- Critical damping & maximal flatness
- Through the time domain – PAM, Sample & Hold
- Through the frequency domain
- Aliasing and the Nyquist rate
- Uses of undersampling in Software Defined Radio
Getting started with analog-digital conversion S1-13
- PCM encoding & quantization
- PCM decoding & reconstruction
- Frame synchronisation & quantization noise
- Graphical plotting of response from poles & zeros
- Notch filter creation using two-delay FIR
Poles and zeros in the z plane with IIR systems S1-15
- Relating roots to coefficients in the quadratic polynomial
- IIR without feedforward – a second order resonator
- IIR with feedforward – second order filters
Discrete-time filters – practical applications S1-16
- Dynamic range at internal nodes
- Advantages of Transposed form vs. Direct form
- Sampling rate issues
Parseval’s Theorem – Relationship between time & frequency S1-17
- Verification for harmonic power signals
- Verification for non-harmonic power signals
Random signal analysis: measuring erfc & Q(x) for AWGN S1-18
- Measuring the main parameters of a noise signal
- Constructing the Q(x) function
Appendix A: SIGEx Lab to Textbook chapter table S1-A
Appendix B: Using LabVIEW with SIGEx S1-B
Creating custom output signals
Digital Filter Design toolkit usage
Emona Trainer Lab Manual
NI, NI ELVIS & LabVIEW are registered trademarks of the National Instruments Corporation. TIMS logo, SIGEx are trademarks of Emona TIMS Pty Ltd.
Download Sample Manuals
Evaluate TIMS Documentation
To protect our information, we have secured it behind a password-protected access mechanism. We want you to see just how much value for money the TIMS system is. So please request a password by entering a valid email address and get a one-time password emailed to you, to gain INSTANT ACCESS to the documents!
Emona Trainer Lab Manual Online
This download area contains a small sample of the extensive range of documentation available to TIMS users. It exists for the use of PROFESSORS ONLY, in evaluating TIMS for purchase by their Institutions. The information available in this secure area includes: User Manuals, Lab sheet Experiments, 5 Volume Student Text etc.
Emona 101 Trainer Lab Manual Solutions
TIMS now offers 3 new format, “explorative” experiments, which guide students into the theory behind how IoT works at the physical layer. Each lab experiments comes with a teacher’s text with solutions and sample waveforms.
– Chirp Spread Spectrum IoT
– Ultra Wide Band IoT
– ASK + Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum IoT
Emona 101 Trainer Sample Lab Manual
TIMS “explorative” experiments are more open ended, and require the student to think and work out solutions to complete the experiment. Download the teacher and student version of sample IoT UWB experiments:
All module capabilities and specifications are outlined in the TIMS User Manuals. Module descriptions are presented in a common format making it very easy for students to quickly grasp the use of any module.
Emona Trainer Lab Manual Free
The eleven volume TIMS Student Texts, 3000+ pages in total, provide an in-depth coverage of a broad range of both analog and digital experiments. Included is supporting theoretical information, detailed experimental instructions and challenging questions. Each chapter also includes a tutorial section.
Emona Telecoms-trainer 101 Lab Manual Pdf
TIMS Student Lab sheet Experiments provide a massive library of over 150+ concise experiments, covering the fundamentals of many key telecommunications topics.