Best Mac Recovery Software 2018
- This page covers top 5 best Mac data recovery software in 2020 with detailed information about Pros and Cons. On this page, you will learn how to recover deleted, lost files from Mac or external hard drive using the best Mac data recovery software.
- Based on the above 8 factors for selecting best Mac data recovery software, Cisdem Data Recovery would be your top pick. We have tried at least 8 pieces of data recovery software for Mac.
The Best Data Recovery Software. Data recovery software is your best (and sometimes only) hope of getting lost files back. We test and pick the best utilities for both Macs and PCs. Wondershare Mac data recovery is a very effective app for Mac, whose main key competence is that it can recover files from components of the Mac. Such can be e-mails, external storage media (Smart Projectors, etc.), external HDD and SSD, memory cards, USB drives and many other devices.
If you are worried of accidental deletion of data from your Mac, you need not to worry anymore! There are many data recovery applications available which may help you to recover your important files that are accidentally deleted from your Mac. We provide you a list of the 5 best free data recovery software of 2018.
Mac Photo Recovery is the world’s most reliable and effective photo recovery software that restores all your previous photos, audios and videos from your Mac and all connected hardware devices. It helps you to recover data from all storages on your computer, such as memory sticks, smart media and hard drives.
Key features of Mac Photo Recovery –
- It is very simple and easy to use software and support 100+ photos, videos and audio formats.
- Image recovery from all storage including digital camera, pen drive, memory card.
- Efficiently restores encrypted data as unencrypted on drives.
- Raw recovery conducts a deep scan and find out all missing files to restore them quickly.
- To save scan information and resume recovery in a single page.
- Allows you to do major improvements in preferences menu which includes options to Preview , Add new file header and Edit file header
- Allows you to select the specific part or region of hard drive to find deleted files.
- To recover Unicode files, thus eliminating the need for any supporting convertor software.
You can download this software from here.
Have you lost data after a severe crash on your Mac? Then, Remo Recover Mac Pro is the most powerful software to restore your entire lost files, word documents, photos, PDFs and everything from your formatted Mac storage. With this recovery tool you will be able to restore data from inaccessible or corrupt volume of hard drives.
Key features of Remo Recover Mac Pro-
- Two inbuilt scan engine, Standard Scan and Advanced Scan allow quick scan of your entire Mac to detect deleted files.
- File recovery from crashed, corrupted and non mounting hard drives.
- Advanced algorithm technology to locate and recover files.
- To Find and restore deleted data and emptied from Mac trash. As a result very easy to recovering data from Mac trash with this application.
- Allows you to locate files from recovered data list on the basis for file name, file type, file signature etc.
- Also recovers files form inaccessible and RAW regions on Mac
- Identifies and recovers more than 300 files and provides option to add or edit file signatures.
- Recovered data can be viewed in Mac finder styled interface.
You can download Remo Recover Mac Pro from here.
The Saviour Recovery Mac is one of the best recovery tools that recover lost and deleted photos, images, songs, movies and other media files from your Mac and other external storage media. It’s simple and facile interface is easy to operate and user friendly, effectively select the required media or drive to be scanned for erased data.
Key features of The Saviour Photo Recovery Mac-
- Easy to operate media selection on your Mac.
- Performs smooth scan over the selected region of your Mac and provides many options to view the scanned files.
- This software effectively restores photos, videos, audios from corrupted and formatted internal and external storage media.
- Its smart preview option allows you to have an instant look at recovered multimedia data before recovery.
- It supports hard drives, Memory sticks, IBM micro drive, SD cards, MMC cards, XD cards and other external storage.
You can download The Saviour Photo Recovery Mac from here .
File Recover plus is one of the fastest and easiest recovery utility which restores files that were disappeared from your Mac storage. It does not destroy files when it deletes, it just mark the storage the file was using as being available for re use. Also that data is still there and file can be recovered. File Recover Plus is the powerful application that scans your entire Mac and finds deleted files to restore them.
Key features of File Recover Plus –
- Recovers all the accidentally erased files from your storage devices.
- Easy recovery of photos, videos, audios, documents and emails.
- Files removed from recycle bin can be restored and recovered.
- Allows you to select the regions on hard drives to recover your files and folders.
- Advanced Technology to scan and recover your deleted or lost data.
Download poptox app for android. You can download this software from here .
Alsoft DiskWarrior is the most advanced and powerful data recovery tool for your Mac. It helps you to recover your documents, photos, music and other files after losing them with sudden Mac crash and strikes. DiskWarrior gets your Mac back up and running fast. Additionally, it helps you to find and repair cryptic errors on your Mac. It saves your time while recovering your data. It will provide you a preview option lets you see how your disk will appear after they are fixed or recovered.
Key features of Alsoft DiskWarrior (for Mac)-
- Advanced scan technology to detect the deleted and missing files from your Mac which can be recovered quickly.
- Ensures you free use and easy detection of erased files.
- Using smart technology, DiskWarrior can test and alert you to impending drive malfunctions.
- It is very advanced and can even recover data from the failing drives and diagnose common file problems.
- It is the most rated software which is compatible up to latest Mac OS.
Free Recovery Software For Mac
You can download Alsoft DiskWarrior from here
You may restore your deleted important data on your Mac by using above listed data recovery software.
Best Mac Recovery Software 2018 Free
Start up from macOS Recovery
Determine whether you're using a Mac with Apple silicon, then follow the appropriate steps:
- Apple silicon: Turn on your Mac and continue to press and hold the power button until you see the startup options window, which includes a gear icon labeled Options. Select Options, then click Continue.
- Intel processor: Make sure that your Mac has a connection to the internet. Then turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold Command (⌘)-R until you see an Apple logo or other image.
If you're asked to select a user you know the password for, select the user, click Next, then enter their administrator password.
Select Reinstall macOS from the utilities window in macOS Recovery, then click Continue and follow the installer's instructions.
Follow these guidelines during installation:
- Allow installation to complete without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac might restart and show a progress bar several times, and the screen might be empty for minutes at a time.
- If the installer asks to unlock your disk, enter the password you use to log in to your Mac.
- If the installer doesn't see your disk, or it says that it can't install on your computer or volume, you might need to erase your disk first.
- If the installer is for a different version of macOS than you expected, learn about other installation options, below.
- If the installer offers you the choice between installing on Macintosh HD or Macintosh HD - Data, choose Macintosh HD.
After installation is complete, your Mac might restart to a setup assistant. If you're selling, trading in, or giving away your Mac, press Command-Q to quit the assistant without completing setup. Then click Shut Down. When the new owner starts up the Mac, they can use their own information to complete setup.
Other macOS installation options
By default, macOS Recovery installs the latest macOS that was previously installed on your Mac.* You can get other macOS versions using one of these methods:
Best Data Recovery For Mac
- On an Intel-based Mac, you can use Option-Command-R at startup to upgrade to the latest macOS that is compatible with your Mac. Exceptions:
- If macOS Sierra 10.12.4 or later was never previously installed, you will receive the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version still available.
- If your Mac has the Apple T2 Security Chip and you never installed a macOS update, you will receive the latest macOS that was installed on your Mac.
- On an Intel-based Mac that previously used macOS Sierra 10.12.4 or later, you can use Shift-Option-Command-R at startup to install the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version still available.
- Reinstall macOS from the App Store instead of using macOS Recovery. If you can't install the latest macOS, you might be able to install an earlier macOS.
- Create a bootable installer, then use it to install macOS on your Mac or another Mac.
* If you just had your Mac logic board replaced during a repair, macOS Recovery might offer only the latest macOS compatible with your Mac. If you erased your entire disk instead of just the startup volume on that disk, macOS Recovery might offer only the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version still available.